Our doors are open for mutually rewarding relationships. We are looking for partners who go beyond the transactional to become transformational. We expect our partners to invest time and energy to understand our capabilities. Besides a wealth of experience in the Building Materials Industry (windows, tiles etc.) they must be well armed with competent sales operatives and skilled workmen.
Our associates must enjoy rock-solid ﬁnancial stability, endorsed by a credit history report/documented sales performance of other products. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to grow and expand their portfolios. Ready to take your business to the next level? Read our terms and ﬁll out the application form, below.
Terms and Conditions
- The Business Associate (hereafter referred to as BA) would need to maintain a Security Deposit of Rs.5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lac only) from the date of assignment thorough the tenure of Agreement
- This security deposit would carry a simple interest of 6% per annum.
- In order to maintain regular supply and meet demands, the BA should have adequate warehousing facilities to stock the material.
- The company from its side would publicize the product through various promotional acts viz. Advertisements, Hoardings, Events and Exhibitions.
- The BA shall set up a showroom of minimal size (100 sq ft). NCL will supply four display doors, free of cost to the BA.
- The BA shall enlist work force for installation and after-sales of DuradoorTM Products. The Personnel shall be trained at factory premises/Customer sites by NCL.
- The BA shall not be affiliated with trading and marketing of any readymade doors, components or accessories; manufactured or marketed by any entity other than NCL without direct written permission from NCL.
- The appointment of BA is not exclusive to any particular area or territory.
- BA will submit a balance sheet for the last 3 years, KYC and ﬁnancial records as part of the application.