Duradoor is the latest innovative offering from NCL Industries, a brand that has firmly cemented its spot as one of India’s most trusted manufacturers of building materials.
Information submitted through the contact form/Signup/Order on our site is sent to our Duradoor email ID. These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We may use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
Cases For Using The Personal Data
We use your personal information in the following cases:
– Verification/identification of the user during website usage; ,
– Providing Technical Assistance;
– Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
– Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
– over our customers’ personal information;
– Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
– Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
Who Has Access To Your Data
Our system administrators and our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
Third Party Access To Your Data
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc.
How Long We Retain Your Data
Data is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you as valid customer.